Services for Individuals
The experienced team at Florida Pension Group understands the importance of comprehensive financial planning as you pursue your retirement goals. Having a customized financial plan in place can provide for your heirs and define the legacy you want to leave. We take a disciplined approach to financial planning for individuals and focus on:
- Understanding your values, vision for the future, and current financial picture
- Creating an integrated and complete financial plan specific to your goals
- Analyzing and implementing the plan we create together
- Reviewing and refining the plan as your life’s circumstances change
Our commitment to the financial planning process includes providing a comprehensive menu of services to our clients, including:
- Life, health, disability insurance analysis and review
- Long-term care insurance
- Mutual funds, annuities, stocks, bonds, ETFs
- Coordination of tax strategies with CPA or tax advisor
- 529 plans
- IRAs, Roth IRAs, Rollover IRAs
- 401(k)/403(b) and pension plan review
- Retirement income planning
Estate and legacy planning
- Wealth transfer
- Charitable giving
Our Top Priority is Providing Exceptional Service
Good communication is fundamental to any successful relationship. As our client, you can expect to experience exceptional service from our first contact. We don’t put a financial plan in place for you and walk away. Instead, you can expect to hear from us as we work to build a long-term and trusting relationship with your best interests at the core.
We pride ourselves on helping clients move forward with confidence.
Learn more about our custom, personalized financial plans that can assist you in retiring the burden of retirement planning.